Home»News»Top10 – connector manufacturers

Top10 – connector manufacturers

0
Shares
Pinterest Google+
 

This represented 87.5 percent of the worldwide connector market. The balance of the connector industry reported shipments of USD 6.048 billion in 2011, making up the remaining 12.5 percent of the total market.Top10 manufacturersTE ConnectivityAmphenolMolexYazakiFoxconn (Hon Hai)FCIJSTDelphi Connection SystemsHiroseJAEOthers, that not made it to the Top10 are Sumitomo Wiring Systems, Deutsch, Harting, Rosenberger, 3M Electronic Solutions Division, Samtec, AVX/Elco, ITT Interconnect Solutions, Souriau, DDK Ltd.—–The full report can be found at Bishop & Associates.


Electronicsfeed.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. For a full list of the affiliate programs we utilize to help serve unique, ad-free content, take a look at our Advertising Disclosure statement.
Previous post

Most Japanese companies crash in 2Q12 ranking!

Next post

FlexTech program gets supplies from Thin Film